Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You Make Me Feel Like Dancin'

A while ago, I read a blog and comments on what music best captures your own dogs’ personality? At the time, nothing really came to me, sure both Suds and Myth have songs for their registered names, neither really “fits”, and I never could come up with anything for Josie or Ella. Recently each one has acquired their Theme Song;

Suds' registered name Suds-in-the-Bucket is a country song by Sara Evans, an OK song and while Suds’ name fits him the song not so much….but “Don’t Worry Be Happy” IS Suds.

Josie, well, truly what else could she be but “Born to be Wild” ;-)

Ella, sweet little Ella, who just wants everyone to be happy and get along, “I’d like to Teach the World to Sing”.

Myth = MeLou Shambhala, Shambhala by Three Dog Night, and a “Myth”ical kingdom in the Himalayas, geographical region where the Lhasa originated. Myth has been tough. When I leave for work in the morning I leave the radio on for the dogs, they get a variety; some days big band, some days classic rock, talk, etc, this morning I flipped on KOOL 108, oldies, and playing was You Make Me Feel Like Dancin’…….yeah, so it’s a campy 70s song, but I think it may be Myth’s theme….
Here is a very entertaining version, ;


~Melissa

“Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.” unknown

1 comment:

Mary, Taz, Roman, Moka said...

Cloud 9, they have a tricks to music class on Sundays, kind of dancing with your dog...........