Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 4th weekend

Yes, I spent the July 4th weekend at an AKC Agility trail, most likely Josie's last for a few weeks since I have entered her in several in July and she is due to come into season ; -) The trial was indoor at Soccerblast and it was a steamy one outside Thank you AC ! Suds was not entered and crating space was tight so it was a solo Josie. Saturday we QQ, no placings - I really need to speed up her weaves, but an awesome sit on the table...I was really impressed she hopped on and sat immediately AND didn't move ! Good Girl!!! QQ #17!

here is her standard run - kind of hard to follow...



and Jumpers


Sunday was Just a good QQ #18 whoohoo!! 2 more to go.. no video, dead battery.

Monday, Fun courses. In our Standard run I goofed, she beat me out of the tunnel at the end and we did a little dance, she then decided I couldn't be trusted to know the course and picked a jump herself....unfortunately the wrong last jump. Jumpers was a Q though, the beginning of the course was really nice. Josie had great lead outs the whole trial, and is fast off the start.
Standard - I wish the camera could have caught her expression at the end...


Jumpers



~M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
Love the video of your runs with Josie...even the "dance" moves lifts the spirit!
Kathy